Zenmine by Best Redmine Theme is a new theme developed for Redmine. It is a minimalist style template that allows adaptation to the corporate image of each organization. Below I explain the most important features of Zenmine.
- Adaptable to the corporate image of any company, organisation, freelance…
- It is” responsive”: it adapts to any screen (desktop, tablet, mobile); in this sense, it has to be said that the theme is “responsive” in the same way as Redmine is since version 3.2, but it will not be able to convert Redmine into a responsive application if you are using a lower version than version 3.2.
- Entirely developed in CSS and JS
- Default colors are light grey and blue but you can use any of the several preset styles available.
- It is compatible with most Redmine plugins, especially the widely used RedmineUP’s plugins.
- It is a “premium” theme, paid theme
- Provides technical support, through a knowledge base (where they explain how to modify the theme to adapt it as needed) and a support service, in case these explanations are not sufficient.
- There two plans
- “Do it Yourself” Plan: you make yourself the adaptation to your corporate image, in case you need any changes in standard Boostmine design
- “Do it for me” Plan: you send your logo or, for example, your style guide to Boostmine and they adapt the theme for you.
What theme elements can I customize
- favicon (the small image that appears in the browser tab when using the application)
- main image in login and registration page:you can change the default image to another image included in the theme or another image of your property.
- Login, registration and header logo.
- top menu, icons, buttons and links colors.
- trackers colors
- priorities colors
- footer text
Zenmine is a theme that can be very well received by those who prefer a very clear and minimalist interface, as opposed to others that prefer a more intensive color. It's a very complementary theme to Boostmine, which I talked about in another post.